The Affordable Complete Package
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Surrounded by tree lined gardens this traditional North Queensland high set home has been perfectly positioned to capture the breeze and maximize the flow through effects of the indoor and outdoor living spaces. Centrally located within walking distance to schools and shopping centres this home is ideal for those seeking privacy and a relaxed lifestyle, in a central location.
- Entire new roof installed with 3.5kw energy efficient solar panels
- Timber floorboards throughout, ceiling fans, air-conditioned on the upper level, abundant windows
- Open plan living and dining area flowing effortlessly to the kitchen and upper deck positioned to capture the breeze
- Three spacious bedrooms, and an abundance of natural light, wardrobes and oversized master bedroom
- Bathroom with shower bath combination in neutral tones, features floor to ceiling tiles and high gloss vanity
- Kitchen ample bench space, cross ventilation louvered windows, overlooking the dining and living area
- Front and rear stairs offer dual access into the living areas and decks, overlooking the tree lined gardens
- Enormous rear deck with ceiling fans and lighting, overlooks the gardens designed to be water efficient and ideal children's play ground.
- Large enclose usable bedroom and sitting area ideal for older children or home office
- Enclosed store room area, with laundry usable as rumpus / play area for the children with one secure car accommodation
- Front yard fully fenced for privacy with additional fencing between the front and rear garden ideal for pets
- Lush native water efficient gardens creates a wonderland of play areas for the children whilst keeping the home cool.
Location, Location, Location
- Walking distance to multiple schools, Vincent Village, close to Stockland Townsville, and an abundance of other local amenities including libraries and sporting fields
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.