Ray White Douglas
Owner Must Sell - Will look at All Offers!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Our instructions are to bring ALL OFFERS to the Vendor.
In the heart of the city, without all of the noise and traffic is a quiet unit perfect for the astute investor.
Located a midst some of Townsville's best homes, on a Quiet cul-de-sac is 17 Stanton Terrace. Unit 2 has just been renovated, with a new High Quality Kitchen, and a new Bathroom with Floor-To-Ceiling tiles.
The generous living room has split system air conditioning, and large sliding glass patio doors looking out to the balcony.
All of the hard work has been done, and unfortunate circumstances are forcing the owner to sell this unit he had planned to keep forever.
The unit is currently tenanted with ten months to run on the lease. The rent is currently $270 per week with a scheduled, tenant approved rise to $285/week in a few months.
This is a great opportunity to get a foothold on one of Townsville's best streets for minimal outlay.
Inspect Today! Properties on Stanton Terrace don't come up often, and this unit won't be available for long.
- Short walk to Castle Hill Tracks and Trails
- 2 Minute Drive to the city
- 2 minute drive to The Strand
- Close to some of Townsville's Best Schools
- Quiet dead end street - Always easy to rent out!
- New Floor to ceiling tiling and complete bathroom Reno
- New Kitchen just installed
- Undercover Parking
- Tenanted for next ten months with current tenants looking to stay long-term ($270 increasing to $285/week)
- Rates $1386 / 6 months
- Body Corp Fees:
- $3,907.70 - Administrative Fund annually
- $1,562.50 - Sinking Fund Annually
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- New Kitchen
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
See all features
75m² / 0.02 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.