Absolute Value in Sought After Mundingburra
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This traditional North Queensland high set home sits larger than life on a 708sqm corner allotment, offering the opportunity to live in now and slowly add your personal touch within a budget that will excite those who aspire to reside in the leafy riverside suburb of Mundingburra. The configuration of this home allows access from both the front and rear stairs to all living spaces upstairs, whilst the ground level offers an abundance of storage and car space.
- Large high set home has recently been re-cladded around the entire upper level
- Three large bedrooms all with built-in cupboards, air-conditioned throughout and ceiling fans
- Polished floor boards, casement windows with security screens and high ceilings throughout
- Open plan living and dining rooms extend onto the front veranda with views over the surrounding homes
- Large kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space offers abundant natural light
- Spacious bathroom with separate bath and shower, toilet separate from bathroom
- Ground level includes lockable storage area which would be ideal for conversion into a home office or 4th usable bedroom
- Extensive lawn area with shading trees and an array of fruit trees around the garden
- 22.6m frontage to Coorong Street and 27.3m frontage onto O'Reilly Street ideal assess for boats and caravans
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.