Ray White Douglas
OWNERS RELOCATING - MUST BE SOLD
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in the heart of the Northern Beaches corridor and surrounded by upmarket quality properties is this beautifully presented ideal family home.
Located only minutes from the beach and positioned in a quiet culdesac this property would be perfect for anyone looking to be in close touch with the city and still being able to enjoy the country lifestyle that it has to offer.
Rarely does a property of this type present itself in the prestigious Bushland Park, arguably the best home currently on the market that Mount Low has to offer.
- 4 Spacious bedrooms, walk in robe and ensuite to main with built in robes to remainder
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining with second formal living area
- Split System Air Conditioning throughout
- Solar Hot Water system
- Large rear patio for the entertainer
- 12x7.5m powered shed with 4m awning
- Reticulated termite protection
- Award winning gardens
- Huge 2147m2 allotment with ample room for the pool
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens
- Superior drainage to keep you high and dry
- AP Williams built in 2007, 277m2 under roof
- Close to shops, schools, beach, tavern and a short drive to town
Opportunities to own a property of this magnitude in this location don't come along often. Be the first to get in for an inspection as this property wont last long.
Inspections by appointment
Sustainability Declaration Available Upon Request
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Beach
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
2,147m² / 0.53 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.