Large Affordable Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Presenting this ex-defence leased property which has been meticulously maintained and repainted both internally and externally to the highest standard, it's now ready for you to call home. Emphasis has been placed on the big proportions throughout the home, from the chefs kitchen to the two large separate living areas.
It's in an enviable position being only metres from The Avenues Tavern and a short stroll to the Avenues Shopping Centre. This home could ideally be included into your property portfolio or even for the first home owner looking for absolute value for money.
- Ex-Defence leased home, repainted and maintained, set on a 658sqm block, immaculate
- Completely tiled throughout for easy care, modern colours internally and externally
- New mirror wardrobe doors to all bedrooms plus hallway linen closets further enlarges the sense of space
- Master bedroom features generous walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, with abundant natural light
- Chef style kitchen with two way access, breakfast bar, pantry, double fridge space accessed from all living spaces
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath, modern vanity and feature tiles
- Two separate living areas, comprising of a formal lounge / dining room and a separate family room
- Enormous tiled patio creating additional living, with ceiling fan and lighting ideal for entertainers
- Internal laundry, high ceilings throughout, fully air-conditioned, window dressings included
- Irrigated lawns with shed and over sized side gate access ideal for caravans, boats and trailers
- Double garage with remote control access and direct access into the home
- Walk to local schools, shopping centres, local restaurants this property is centrally located to all amenities
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.