- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Aptly named, Panorama Park offers panoramic views of Hervey Range from the foot of the mountains. This 60 acre property has 20 acres cleared and blends effortlessly with the Government Reserve next door. It boasts a 3 bedroom home complete with balcony overlooking Balinese inspired gardens, huge inground pool, duck pond and mountain views - perfect to watch sunsets every evening!
There are three workshops with heavy wooden benches and one with a separate air conditioned office, toilet and shower. Aviaries are in several locations around the home. Ready for development, an 80 x 80 foot pad complete with electricity and water sits to the left of the home. Three bores, one windmill, one water tank and two natural dams provide a constant year round water supply.
Until recently, this property was one of Townsville's longest running boarding homes for cats and dogs (Pussy Cat Park). Both cattery and dog kennels have been well maintained, and everything is in place to generate a second income for our new buyers.
Although located away from city life, everything is still only minutes away. The local convenience store is a 10 min drive and Willows Shoppingtown a 20 minute drive. A school bus stop is located at the end of Page Road, making sure the kids still have an easy commute to school every day.
If you are fed up with city life and dreaming of relaxing in the country with the kids, dogs and a couple of horses, then this property is for you!
- 60 acres with 20 acres cleared
- 3 bores, house pump, 80 foot submersible and windmill
- 2 natural dams
- Developmental pad with electricity and water with potential for business, workshop, stables or second home
- Includes tractor, slasher, carryall, ride on mower, benches, heavy duty generator
- Large walk-in aviary and several smaller aviaries around home
- Well maintained cattery and kennels
- 3 bedroom home, freshly tiled, with balcony, Balinese gardens and duck pond
- TV aerial and satellite dish
- Large inground pool
- Panoramic views of mountains and country
- 3 Bores
- Air Conditioning
- Aviary And Pond
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Carport
- Separate Dining
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.