Genuine 5 bedroom, home with Pool on 997m² block
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Refreshed and revitalized, this genuine five-bedroom, two level home, set on a 997sqm allotment with inground salt water pool, offers versatility for the largest of families or the investor looking to use for student accommodation. The lower level is legal height, allowing you to create more bedrooms if required due to the abundance of space. The home has been completely repainted internally and externally, the hardwood floors newly polished, new deck installed off the kitchen and immaculately presented all to make it move in ready.
UPPER LEVEL FEATURES
- Internal stair access leads directly into the lounge room, whist the external stairs lead to the rear deck and kitchen.
- Recently upgraded two-way kitchen, with pantry, large glass cooktop, plus an additional brand new freestanding oven and cooktop for those who love to cook.
- Open plan lounge and dining room flow effortlessly onto the two separate decks overlooking the pool and tree lined gardens
-4 extra large bedrooms, with high ceiling, with plantation shutters, split system air-conditioning.
- Newly polished high gloss hard wood timber floors through the hallway, bedrooms and lounge room
- Updated bathroom in neutral tones, designed to accommodate for all ages, walk in shower with handrails, sitting bench and modern vanity.
- Two separate decks with the larger deck near the kitchen. Newly installed hard wood timber floor, and ornate iron balustrades.
LOWER LEVEL FEATURES:
- The lower level is legal height allowing for future expansion to create additional bedrooms and bathrooms
- 5th bedroom downstairs features new carpets, with direct access to a second toilet and laundry area and garage.
- Large rumpus / pool room with new carpets, opens with doors to both sides of the garden and pool area
- Storage cupboard underneath the stairs , built in bookcase, wooden staircase, modern fans and lights.
- Double secure lock up garage with storage area at the rear and direct internal access into the home
- Resort style salt water pool with beach area, for easy access, fully fenced
- Solid block rear fence lined by native and fruit trees, extensive lawn area ideal for child's play.
- Additional room for 4 more cars on the driver way
- 5 min walk to Townsville Hospital, James Cook University within a 5 minute drive to Stocklands and Lavarack Barracks, 300m from the River.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.