Unique on the Park
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Unlike any other property in Douglas, this homes unique layout and design makes it stand out from the crowd. Ideally located adjacent a large park, complete with BBQ area and children's playground, featuring multiple internal living/entertainment spaces, this property is ideal for the savvy investor or young family who are looking to purchase a low maintenance home within close proximity to local amenities.
- Poised on a 510m2 allotment creating an easy care investment or downsizer close to Townsville Hospital and James Cook University
- New carpets to all bedrooms, 15ft ceilings to living, dining, kitchen, patio and front bedroom with views of the park
- Front bedroom ideal to work from home, or guest bedroom away from the other bedrooms
- Open Plan lounge and dining room with Cathedral ceilings which extend down the hall way enhancing the sense of light and space
- A second enormous living room has been created in the enclose patio with wall to wall sliding screen doors ideal for those long summer nights
- Large kitchen with abundant cupboard and bench space and breakfast bar overlooking the dining and patio
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, in bright fun colours with direct access to patio
- Air-conditioned throughout, built-in robes to bedrooms and tiles to living area
- Spacious main bathroom with separate bath tub and shower, directly adjacent the internal laundry with plenty of storage space
- Double garage with side gate access to low maintenance back garden ideal to retiree or for students to rent
- Overlooking parkland and only 5 minutes' walk to the river, Riverview Shopping Centre, 5 minutes' drive to James Cook University and Townsville Hospital.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.