Ray White Douglas
Huge Price Change! Now Mid - High $700,000s! Be Quick!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Our contract just fell through after 3 Weeks and the owner is Ready to Sell Now!
Offering the ultimate in design and lifestyle, this contemporary, triple storey home is sure to impress. With ample space for a large family and guests, spectacular decks for entertaining, and a giant home office, you'll never want to leave.
Built and designed by a former glazier, 9 Sheoak Crescent is a steel and glass masterpiece. The home takes full advantage of its hilltop position with oversize picture windows and smart aluminium louvers throughout the home to capture cool breezes. The property features unrestricted sweeping views from Mount Stuart, right across the city to Castle Hill. The environmentally friendly design of the property and a massive 7kw solar power system on the roof combine for a nearly neutral power bill year-round.
Whether relaxing with your family or entertaining friends, 9 Sheoak's layout is ideal for our northern tropical lifestyle. Twin 7m hardwood decks with magnificent views allow ample space for a crowd or a private place to lounge in the hammock. The game/media room has plenty of room for a pool table and there is a fully functional kitchenette on the ground floor. Double gate side access to the back yard allows for storage of boats, campers or other toys out of sight beneath the home (you could easily fit 4 cars down there, as it's 2.4m high).
- Open plan kitchen with a giant hidden walk-in pantry, stone benchtops, and high quality Smeg and Mielle appliances
- Close to 600m2 under roof, with space to spread out for a large family, and a massive home office big enough for 3 workers
- 7.5 kw of solar power on the roof keeps the home nearly energy-neutral year round
- All three bathrooms feature floor-to-ceiling glass tiles and frameless glass shower enclosures
- The master suite features a most beautiful, romantic spa-bath with views which must be seen to be appreciated
- The best, most well designed storage you'll ever see in a home from the well-organized robe in the master bedroom to the extensive linen closets and laundry to the more than 100m2 in storage area on the ground level in the workshop and office
- Over-sized 8m garage and double gate access to massive 4.8m x 11.6m space beneath the house which could be used for storing boats, cars and RVs
- Quality Fujitsu split system ACs in every room which can quickly cool the whole home efficiently
- Large 5m x 5m picture windows which frame Mount Stuart and provide views across the city from the ensuite. All windows are fully reflective for privacy and shield the home from the sun's heat.
- High cathedral ceilings throughout the top floor help keep the home cool
- There are Cat 5 (Internet) data points in every room of the home as well as television outlets. The house is fully internally wired for data.
- The home is fully screened with Crimsafe security screens for maximum airflow and peace of mind
- Both front and back yards are fully irrigated with automatic sprinklers
Located on the hillside near the Ross River in the quiet upscale suburb of Douglas, the home is convenient to all the best Townsville has to offer. A five minute stroll will take you to the over 20 km of walking and riding paths that line the river. Mountain bike trails are only a short ride away. There is a new Woolworths just down the road and James Cook University is only a 5 minute drive. The home is also convenient to the hospital, Army base, and Townsville's largest shopping centres, Willows and Stockland, which are each only ten minutes away.
Come see 9 Sheoak Crescent today. Homes like this don't come to market often and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
640m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.