- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Ideally positioned on a corner block with dual street access, is this property offering multiple options for a renovator or developer. The property is vacant allowing buyers an excellent opportunity to immediately start work and capitalise on their investment. Conveniently located just a short stroll to the Belrowes corner stores, cafes, Rowes Bay beach, Soroptimist Park and Jezzine Barracks all within walking distance.
- 759sqm fully fenced corner allotment with dual street access into cul-de-sac
- Original family home has never changed hands, a true slice of Townsville history
- Two large central bedrooms with high ceilings and a third bedroom adjacent to the kitchen
- Large kitchen with abundant cupboards and bench space plus dining area
- Character Queenslander with tongue and groove walls and the charm of yesteryear
- Also features casement and stain glass windows and original fretwork throughout
- Capitalise on this prime Bundock Street address with high street exposure
- Pitched ceilings throughout, floor boards, charter facade with front and rear stairs
- Excellent renovation project on a superb corner block the an ideal location, inspection is a must!!
Auction held in rooms at Ray White West End office - 137 Ingham Road West End Townsville. Registrations from 5:30pm.
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.