Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Jaw dropping renovated Queenslander
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Attention to detail and exceptional finishes are hallmarks to this splendidly renovated home. Stunning contemporary updates combined with ambient character features including polished timber floors, VJ walls, high ceilings and commanding street presence fusing together creating a picturesque family home. This two-level federation home complete with separate living area down stairs is ideal for a home office, granny flat or kids retreat all located only minutes from the CBD and the new stadium. Virtually a new build this home suits buyers who wish to embrace seaside easy-care living with a low maintenance block and all the renovations completed to the highest level.
- Located in a quiet enclave and surrounded by other traditional period homes, this property stands out above the rest with its striking interpretation of a modern Queenslander.
- Traditional features including casement windows, polished floor boards, VJ walls and soaring ceilings
- Upstairs features three bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, lounge and front office/second sitting room to capture the coastal breezes
- Downstairs is fully enclosed and lockable including a laundry, car accommodation and fourth bedroom complete with stunning ensuite
- Master bedroom features his and hers built in wardrobes and additional floor to ceiling storage
- Bathroom is complete with seamless glass shower, recessed linen alcove, free standing bathtub and vanity beautifully finished in modern timber look tiles
- The flow through design of the dining area into the kitchen enhances the sense of space and timeless elegance
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, free standing gas oven and cooktop and a large walk in Butler's Pantry complete with sink and shelving
- The lounge room forms the focal point of the upper level with towering ceilings and direct access to three bedrooms and all living spaces
- Second and third bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans, casement and louvered windows and completely air-conditioned through out
- Front sitting room offers space for a home office and forms a second large entertaining space with wall to wall windows maximising the views and breezes
- The rear patio overlooks Castle Hill and is positioned to capture both the morning and afternoon sea breezes
- A third separate toilet is conveniently located near the kitchen and dining room
- A large fourth bedroom downstairs is complete with ensuite encased in modern finishes and neutral colour tones, ideal for granny flat or games room
- The upper level is accessible by front and rear stairs keeping with the charm of this period character home
- Manicured gardens and grassed area with ample room for a pool or shed, discretely positioned behind the front fence keeping with the character of the property
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.