Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Returning $335.00pw Secure Defence lease to December 2024 plus a three-year option
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Apartment one of two in this stylish duplex, offers flexibility and easy living in this sort after suburb of Oonoonba. Oonoonba situated on the banks of the Ross River within only minutes from the CBD and local beaches. With a guaranteed weekly rent of $335.00 until December 2024 with a further three-year option, available to 2027. Peace of mind property investment at its best, in Queensland's largest regional city. This property is for sale on behalf of Defence Housing Australia and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Right to Vary Available of '1 x up to 12 months Reduction' and '1 x up to 12 months Extension' at the discretion of DHA
Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
- Have your property managed and rent paid to you, by Defence Housing Australia, whether vacant or occupied.
- Maintenance, Property Inspections and a guaranteed rental income included in management
- Fully tiled open plan family & dining rooms all lead to the patio with direct access from the kitchen
- Bedrooms all feature air conditioning, built-in wardrobes and fans
- Main bedroom is emphasised by a large ensuite with high gloss cabinetry & generous walk in robe
- Striking contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances and pantry, in modern colour tones
- Fully air-conditioned throughout, ceiling fans, high ceilings and abundant windows for natural light
- Main bathroom is complimented by a modern vanity, shower recess highlighted by feature tiles
- Covered, outdoor entertaining spaces, with ceiling fan, and power points installed, ideal for gatherings
- Pebbled rear backyard, for easy maintenance and fully secured with 6ft fencing
- Ideally located between Lavarack Barracks, Townsville Hospital, James Cook University and the CBD in the opposite direction.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
105m² / 0.03 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.