Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Returning $425pw Secure Defence lease to January 2022 plus a 3-year option
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in the central Suburb of Kirwan, which offers family's the option of multiple schools, shopping centres, restaurants, and sporting facilities along with so much more. Offering a current guaranteed weekly rent of $425.00 until April 2022 with a further 3-year option, available to 2025. Peace of mind property investment at its best, in Queensland's largest regional city. This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place.
Part of the DHA lease includes a refurbishment clause, at the end of the lease, the property will be handed back in immaculate condition, allowing you to rent the property out immediately or place the property on the market for sale, the choice is yours. Another great benefit of purchasing a DHA leased property.
- Defence Housing Australia pays you your rent, and manages the property for you, creating a worry free, investment opportunity.
- Maintenance, regular property inspections are part of the management, whilst you are guaranteed rental income
- Three large separate living areas, fully tiled for easy care, create abundant room for families to spread out
- Bedrooms feature air conditioning, built-in wardrobes and fans
- Main bedroom is complimented by a large ensuite and a wall to wall sliding door wardrobe
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances and pantry, in striking two tone colours, leads to the internal laundry
- Fully air-conditioned throughout, ceiling fans, high ceilings and abundant windows for natural light
- Covered, tiled outdoor entertaining space, with ceiling fan, and power points installed, ideal for gatherings
- Grassed backyard with double side gate access and shed, fully fenced and irrigated
- Ideal lifestyle corner block of 632sqm, surrounded by similar quality-built homes
- Minutes to local schools and a short drive to one of Townsville Largest Shopping Centres, The Willows Shopping Centre, schools, businesses and Ross River.
- Located within 10km of Townsville Hospital, James Cook University and Lavarack Barracks
- Right to Vary Available of 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension at the discretion of DHA
- Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
632m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.