Large Affordable Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in a quiet court this family home is set on a 700m2 block. This property lends itself to the largest of families offering room to spread out and relax. Emphasis has been placed on the generous proportions throughout the home, the two living areas, right through to the extensive rear garden with double side gate access.
- Tiled living areas for easy care, in natural colour tones internally and externally with carpets to bedrooms
- Lounge room, forms the focal point of the home with direct access to the kitchen and dining room
- Second living / dining room, leads to the patio and is fitted with additional tv and power points
- Master bedroom features generous walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with walk in shower
- Kitchen with pantry, double fridge space, tiled splash back, modern stainless-steel appliances including dishwater
- Central main bathroom with shower/bath combination highlighted by feature tiling
- Spacious tiled patio with lighting overlooks the expansive fully fenced rear garden
- Internal laundry, high ceilings throughout, fully air-conditioned, window furnishings included
- Remote controlled double garage and direct access into the rear patio leading to the kitchen
Only a short walk to Kelso State School, local shops and 2 minutes drive to Ross River, this home could ideally be included into your property portfolio or even for the first home owner looking for absolute value for money.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
700m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.