Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Returning $390pw Secure Defence lease to January 2023 plus a three year option
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Secure your future with this modern home, offering a current guaranteed weekly rent of $390.00 until January 2023 with a further three year option, available to 2026. Peace of mind property investment at its best, in Queensland's largest regional city. This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place.
Part of the DHA lease includes a refurbishment clause, at the end of the lease, the property will be handed in immaculate condition, and well presented, allowing you to rent the property out immediately or place the property on the market for sale, the choice is yours. Another great benefit of purchasing a DHA leased property.
Right to Vary Available of 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension at the discretion of DHA
Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
- Defence Housing Australia pays you your rent, whilst hassle free management manages your tenants.
- Maintenance, regular property inspections are part of the management, whilst you are guaranteed rental income
- Ideal investment style block of 525sqm, surrounded by quality newly built homes
- Large open plan family & dining rooms all lead to the patio, with direct access from the kitchen
- Formal front lounge room, which can be utilized as a 4th bedroom, home theatre or child's play room
- Bedrooms feature air conditioning, built-in wardrobes and fans
- Main bedroom is complimented by a large ensuite and generous walk in robe
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower highlighted by feature tiling
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances and pantry, in striking two tone colour
- Fully air-conditioned throughout, ceiling fans, high ceilings and abundant windows for natural light
- Covered, outdoor entertaining spaces, with ceiling fan, and power points installed, ideal for gatherings
- Grassed backyard with double side gate access and shed, fully fenced and irrigated
- Minutes to local schools and a short drive to one of Townsville Largest Shopping Centres, The Willows Shopping Centre.
- Located within 10km of Townsville Hospital, James Cook University and Lavarack Barracks
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
525m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.