Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Unique to Douglas one of a kind Queenslander
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Presenting the only traditional Queenslander to be located in the suburb of Douglas, truly a real find. Featuring all the classic period character and finishes this property lends itself to those looking for that little something different, in a great location with an abundance of potential. Poised on a 828sqm allotment only a few minutes' walk to James Cook University and Townsville General Hospital. From the moment you approach the home you immediately become aware this is like no other home in Douglas which now await's for its new owner to enhance her charm.
- Spacious traditional Queenslander with 10ft soaring ceilings set on a 779sqm fully fenced allotment
- Two living areas, separated by a half wall featuring tongue and groove walls which are found throughout the home
- All bedrooms, offering carpets, ceiling fans and an abundance of natural light
- The main bedroom has private access from the front patio, large enough for the inclusion of an ensuite if required
- Spacious bathroom with bath / shower combination, with the potential to become a haven of tranquility.
- The original floor boards span throughout the home under the current carpets and vinyl in place for easy care
- Carport can be used as an additional entertaining or sitting space in addition to the front porch which forms the formal entry to the home.
- Secure large 6m x 6m double bay shed, ideal for cars, storage or workshop set away from the home allowing for the inclusion of a pool or extension of the home
- Ornate front fencing compliments the character charm of the home and sets the tone for what awaits inside
- Covered back patio/entertainment area with insulated roof overlooking the extensive back yard
- Walk to the University, Ross River and Hospital and only a short drive to Stocklands Shopping Centre and multiple schools.
828m² / 0.2 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.