Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Metres from James Cook University and Townsville Hospital, Secure Government Tenant to 2025
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
It's all about location, current secure defence lease and future opportunities that makes this property attractive now and for the future. Only a minute drive or 5 minutes walk to Townsville Hospital and James Cook University. With a stunning outlook towards the surrounding mountain ranges this property has long term appeal. Secure your future with this modern home offering a current guaranteed rental of $450 per week until 2022 with a further three, year option available to 2025. This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Right to Vary Available of '1 x up to 12 months Reduction' and '1 x up to 12 months Extension' at the discretion of DHA. Visit dha.gov.au to learn the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
Part of the DHA lease includes a refurbishment clause, at the end of the lease, the property will be handed back in immaculate condition, and well presented, allowing you to rent the property out immediately or place the property on the market for sale, the choice is yours. Another great benefit of purchasing a DHA leased property.
- Located in the Riverside Suburb of Douglas, which accommodates the Townsville General Hospital and James Cook University
- Defence Housing Australia pay your rent and manages your tenants, worry free investment
- Maintenance and a guaranteed rental income included, regardless if the property is occupied or vacant
- Separate front formal lounge room, ideal for a home theatre or fifth bedroom if required
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large island bench with breakfast bar overlooking family dining room
- All bedrooms with split system air conditioning, built-in wardrobes and carpets in neutral tones
- Spacious main suite with ensuite and large walk-in wardrobe and view towards the mountain ranges
- Open plan family and dining area with high gloss tiles with direct access to patio and kitchen
- Spacious walk in linen cupboard, internal laundry with direct access to the cloths line
- Covered tiled outdoor entertaining space perfect for gatherings, on elevated block capturing the breeze
- Remote double lock up garage with direct access into the house with plenty of storage and security screens
- Irrigated grassed yard, double side gate access, fully fenced 653sqm block with 29m frontage
- Minutes to James Cook University, Townsville Hospital and Lavarack Barracks, it's all about location, location, location.
653m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.