Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Absolute Value In Sought After Douglas
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This traditional North Queensland high set home sits larger than life on a 600sqm allotment, offering the opportunity to live in now and to slowly add your own personal touch all within a budget that will excite those who aspire to reside in the leafy riverside suburb of Douglas. Walking distance to James Cook University and Townsville Hospital and only 200m to the Ross River, this property provides opportunities that everyone can afford.
- Three bedrooms all with built-in robes, air-conditioned throughout and ceiling fans
- Hardwood floors throughout, security screens, high ceilings, and a front enclosed veranda currently used as an office
- Lounge and dining rooms separated by a dividing wall which can be removed to create a larger spacious open plan living space
- Generous kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space offers abundant natural light and direct access to dining area
- Spacious bathroom with bath and shower combination, toilet separate from bathroom
- Ground level includes two lockable usable rooms, one air-conditioned, both ideal for conversion into home offices or usable bedrooms
- Tiled rumpus/living room with kitchenette area and second toilet, room for a bathroom to be installed
- Two laundry areas, one internally and the other externally, front and rear external stair access leads to the upper level
- Extensive lawn area with shading trees, garden shed, double side access, car port
- Fully secured gardens, only meters from the Ross River and a short walk to Townsville Hospital and James Cook University
600m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.