Large Family Home Meters to Hospital and University
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Presenting this large light filled family home that has been meticulously maintained and presented. Offering multiple living areas and an enormous central kitchen which forms the focal point of family living. Perched on a flat 650sqm allotment metres from James Cook University and Townsville Hospital. Why build when you can move right in?
- Modern light filled interiors in neutral colour tones, with separate living zones
- Flat, elevated 650sqm allotment capturing cool breezes and uninterrupted views of the surrounding mountains
- Clever layout with all bedrooms separated from the living areas and kitchen by a hallway
- Tiles throughout for easy care, 2.7m ceilings, fully air-conditioned and ceiling fans throughout
- Open plan family and dining room with views and direct access to patio and kitchen
- Huge modern kitchen, three door pantry, wrap around island bench with breakfast bar seating and abundant cupboards
- Second separate formal lounge room/theatre can be utilized as a 5th bedroom if required
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with large walk in shower recess
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath, feature tiling and abundant light
- Enormous tiled patio with ceiling fan and lighting overlooks rear garden.
- Irrigated gardens, fully fenced with double side gate access and shed
- Surrounded by quality homes, approximately 300m from James Cook University
650m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.